Makes 6-7 small pancakes
- 1/2 cup Doubting Thomas Farms Thick Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese (can be substituted for favorite yogurt or mashed banana)
- 2 Eggs
- Mix all ingredients together. For a more textured and nuttier flavor mix together with spatula, leaving oats larger in size. For a mild to smooth texture mix with either a hand mixer or a blender, and mix to desired texture.
- Grease a skillet very well so the pancakes don't stick to pan. As soon as the pancakes are cooked enough that you can get a pancake flipper underneath without breaking the pancakes, flip and cook an additional minute.
- Top pancakes with favorite toppings like fruit, granola, syrup, cinnamon, or whatever you desire.
- Recipe can be double or tripled and left over batter or pancakes can be put in fridge or freezer to be enjoyed at a later time.